“Like” our Facebook page to be the first to hear RFC’s latest announcements, learn the most recent news about OCD and anxiety disorders, be informed of participation opportunities at our institute. Connect and interact with other members interested in learning more about anxiety disorders and how to overcome its debilitating effects. Like our Facebook page
Follow our tweets to keep up to date with all the happenings at RFC.
Follow us on Twitter
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to see RFC’s videos that increase awareness, educate consumers, and disseminate knowledge about OCD and anxiety disorders.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Stop Obsessing!: How to Overcome Your Obsessions and Compulsions (2001) – Edna B. Foa and Reid Wilson.
Don’t Panic: Taking Control of Anxiety Attacks (1996) – Reid Wilson.
Mind Over Mood: Change How You Feel by Changing the Way You Think (1995) – Dennis Greenberger and Christine Padesky.
The Mindfulness and Acceptance Workbook for Anxiety: A Guide to Breaking Free from Anxiety, Phobias, and Worry Using Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (2008) – John P. Forsyth and Georg H. Eifert.
The OCD Workbook: Your Guide to Breaking Free from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (2010) – Bruce M. Hyman and Cherry Pedrick.
Wherever You Go, There You Are: Mindfulness Meditation in Everyday Life (2005) – Jon Kabat-Zinn.
Up and Down the Worry Hill: A Children’s Book about Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder and its Treatment (2004) – Aureen P. Wagner.
NONPROFIT ORGANIZATIONS & ADVOCACY GROUPS
- International OCD Foundation (IOCDF) – www.ocfoundation.org
- Anxiety Disorders Association of America (ADAA) – www.adaa.org
- Trichotillomania Learning Center (TLC) – www.trich.org
- International Exchange on Hoarding – www.hoardingtaskforce.org
- Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (ABCT) – www.abct.org
- American Psychiatric Association – www.psych.org
- American Psychological Association (APA) – www.apa.org
- Los Angeles County Psychological Association (LACPA) – www.lapsych.org
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) – www.nimh.nih.gov
- Compulsive Hoarding Community – www.health.groups.yahoo.com/group/H-C/
RESIDENTIAL & INPATIENT FACILITIES
- Rogers Memorial Hospital – www.rogershospital.org/monroe/content/obsessive-compulsive-disorders
- McLean Hospital – www.mclean.harvard.edu/patient/adult/ocd.php
- Houston OCD Program – www.HoustonOCDProgram.org
- InnerChange – www.innerchange.com
- Psychological Care and Healing Treatment Center – www.pchtreatment.com
- Sierra Tucson – www.sierratucson.com
- Remuda Ranch – www.remudaranch.com
- Transcend Sober Living – www.transcendsoberliving.com